March 3, 2019
Main Expo Hall
Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Eligibility: Any teens between the ages of 13 and 19. Must show proof of age.
Entry Fee: FIRST 150 PARTICIPANTS FREE – Then $20.00 Per Teen for The Ultimate Teen Challenge
On Site Registration: outside convention floor doors on – Friday March 1st 8:30am-1pm
– Saturday March 3rd 8:30am-1pm
– Sunday March 4th 7:00am-9:30am
Athletes competing in the Ultimate Teen Challenge will receive a 3-day Expo wristband when the check in on site at the Ultimate Teen Challenge.
Parents and Friends – purchase your Expo Tickets in Advance at Ticketmaster and SAVE!
- Print the Form and mail it with a check or money order.
- Register online -free admission capped at 150 participants.
- Register and pay online now.
On-site Registration Available:
– Friday March 1st 2:00pm-5pm
– Saturday March 2nd 8:30am-1pm
– Sunday March 3rd 7:00am-9:30am
When mailing in your payment with Entry Forms please include a copy of a Birth Certificate, Drivers License, School ID or other of the participant:
Make payable to:
AZ HAWK, LLC
4727 E. Bell Rd
Phoenix , AZ 85032-2308
- ALL Teen participants you must have at least one form of proof of age: a copy of birth certificate, driver’s license or school ID.
Any questions CALL: Dave Hawk at 412.736.2645 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If athletes wish to remove heavy outer clothing or shoes/boots for weigh-in, they should do so BEFORE they come to the scale to weigh in.
- If athletes are competing in the TEAM events, check in and weigh-in together if possible.